- Upgraded version V2, stronger chassis and tray assembly
- Commercial E-61 group head
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel body
- Dual pre-infusion system
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- No burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Dual hole steam tip
- Insulated copper steam boiler - 1.8 L
- Group copper boiler - .5 L
- Low water sensor
- Direct plumb water connection
- Commercial 58 mm single and double portafilters and baskets
- Full commercial silent rotary pump with external pressure control
|Boiler||Dual boiler (2.38 liter): Insulated copper steam boiler (1.8 liter, 1400 watt heating element)
Group Boiler (0.58 liter, 1400 watt heating element)
|Output Capacity||20 Espressos Per Hour|
|PID Temperature Controller||External PID controller for the group boiler and the steam boiler temperature|
|Plumbing||Reservoir (2.5 liter)|
|Display||Boiler and group pressure gauges. Low water sensor.|
|Hot Water Spigot||1 Stainless steel no-burn hot water spigot
|Amps \ Volts||15 Amps \ 110 Volts|
|Watts||1400 watt heating element (steam and group boilers)|
|Features||E-61 commercial group.
Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case.
Dual pre-infusion system.
Non-compression hot water and steam valves.
|Includes||Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
Stainless steel backflush disk / metal tamper / drain kit
User manual / informative DVD for making great espressos
|Height||16.25 inches \ 41.3 centimeters|
|Width||12.25 inches \ 31.1 centimeters|
|Depth||17.50 inches \ 44.5 centimeters|
|Weight||64 pounds \ 29.0 kilograms|
Please log-in or register to post a review.