- Table-serving size (32oz - 1.0L - 4C(US) – 8c(EU))
- Constant temperature with stainless steel double wall vacuum
- Double micro filter to let coffee oils through without the grit
- Double silicon gasket to prevent coffee grounds from slipping by the filter
- Durable stainless steel
- Easy to clean
- Materials: stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone
- 1 year no-questions-asked factory replacement warranty
|Additional Information||The espro™ press functions similarly to a french press: grounds are placed into the vessel along with water at the desired temperature. After brewing, the empty filter assembly is fitted over top and pushed down to separate the grounds from the dissolved solids. The difference between it and every other french press ever made in the market is that the filtration reaches down below the floating grounds to enable filtration from the bottom - almost like a vacuum brewer. This allows for a much finer filtration than ever before, leading to what we believe is the cleanest cup of
tabletop coffee available.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
Please log-in or register to post a review.