- Burrs:Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee.
- Gearbox: Second generation Gearbox (GB 2.0) significantly increased the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise.
- Grind Adjustment:Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press.
The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- Grinds Left in Grinder: To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs.
- Calibration: An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind.
- Speed Control: With unique speed control, the Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM.
- On-off Switch: The Encore has an easy on-off switch.
- Cleaning: Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning very easy.
|Additional Information||Speed to Grind: .8 to 1.1g/sec.
Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12 x 35 x 16 cm
Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
The Encore has the accurate coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex.
Please log-in or register to post a review.