- 8-cup European standard (8 cup European = 40 oz. of liquid)
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Brews at proper temperature between 195º & 205º
- Quiet brew cycle - 6 minutes
- Filter holder with drip stop
- Cone-shaped filter ensures proper extraction
- Brews into stainless steel insulated server
|Additional Information||Watts: 1400
Made in the Netherlands The Tehnivorm coffee brewer operate on the scientific principle of bringing the water to a boil. It is this boiling action that causes the transfer of the water to the brew basket. If the water is not heated to the boiling point, it will not move to the brew basket. The machine is designed to move the proper amount of water (40 ounce) in the correct amount of time (5 to 6 minutes). This is the correct water/coffee contact time necessary for proper extraction. Creating the perfect cup of coffee.
Please log-in or register to post a review.