- Portion packaged for easy use
- 3 packets each 1/3 oz
- Dual-action formula eliminates coffee oils and dissolves mineral deposits
- Cleans both home coffee and home espresso machines
- Blue dye insures proper rinsing
- Odorless and non-toxic
- OMRI™ Listed for use in Organic Production
For Use on Home Coffee and Espresso Machines
1. Dissolve contents of Cleancaf® package in 1L of warm water.
2. Pour solution into water reservoir.
3. Put empty pot and filter basket in place. For espresso machines attach handle and place an empty container below. 4. Turn machine on and begin the brew cycle. For espresso machines, also allow several ounces of Cleancaf® solution to flow through steam pipe (into a container to avoid spray.)
5. Discard entire solution once it has passed through your machine.
6. Rinse all components and repeat steps 1 and 2 twice with clean water only. Espresso machines remove handle.
7. You may also soak handle and filters in Cleancaf® solution then rinse all components with clean water.
Please log-in or register to post a review.