- 44 mm commercial grade conical burrs
- 40 steps of grinding adjustment allowing for consistent grinds from espresso to french press
- Secondary micro adjust lever further divides each of the 40 Macro positions into 11 distinct steps ((10 microns each)
- Front mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind directly into an espresso filter baske
- 60 second adjustable timer can be easily set for repeatable grind times
- Innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind
- Powerful 480 watt DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation
- PortaHolder included which permits hands free grinding into your espresso portafilter
|Additional Information|| Whole Bean Hopper: 8 oz Bean Hopper
Ground Coffee Bin: 5 oz capacity - removable anti-static grounds bin Burr Speed: 450 rpm (adjustable)
Grinding Speed: 1 gram/second
Dimensions WxHxD: 5" x 14" x 6" Weight: 9 pounds Warranty: 1 Year Listings: UL, CSA, and CE
Macro adjust: Just like the Virtuoso, turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to course for French Press.
The new Micro adjust allows you to dial in the perfect espresso grind. A secondary micro adjust lever further divides each of the 40 Macro positions into 11 distinct steps. These (10 microns each) steps, enable you to precisely turn the grind for the perfect shot.
Hands Free Operation: Each Preciso comes with the PortaHolder, which permits hands free grinding into the Espresso portafilter. The regular 5 oz grounds bin is also included.
Please log-in or register to post a review.