The Virtuoso™ Grinder was introduced in Dec. 2005. The Virtuoso™ has many of the winning features of the Maestro Plus™ along with commercial grade components, higher performance and sleeker style. With the Virtuoso™, it’s now easier than ever to make professional quality coffee, whether at the home, the office or your café. In additional to all the great features of the Maestro Plus™, the Virtuoso™ includes commercial grade conical burrs, a 480 watt DC motor, a new shape and a beautiful brushed-satin metal top.
- Italian made 44 mm commercial grade conical burrs
- 40 steps of grinding adjustment allowing for consistent grinds from espresso to french press
- Baratza grinders are calibrated when manufactured to ensure an accurate range of grind
- Powerful 480 watt DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation
- Circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch
- Sixty second timer, with segmented graphics, for easily repeatable grind times
- Pulse button that manually controls the on/off function
- Removable ground coffee bin allows for grinding directly into an espresso portafilter basket if desired
|Additional Information||Whole Bean Hopper: 8 oz capacity
Ground Coffee Bin: 5 oz capacity - removable bin
Color: Black with a brushed-satin metal top and base
Dimensions: 14 H x 5" W x 7" D
Warranty: One year parts and labor
Please log-in or register to post a review.